Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome!

Ok, so this is my first official blog, which means most of my posts are gonna be extremely random and awkward at points, but oh well.

So this blogging thing is way more difficult than I thought it would be, even creating a name for this blog took me thirty minutes.  I thought I would try and look up examples of actual blogs and try and go off that, yeah, I was wrong.  When you google search "blog examples" you get example designs, examples of every type of blog, and then one page thats a how-to guide.  The funny thing about the how-to guide is that it mostly tells you what websites you can use and then says "write what you want to write about".  Really? Write what I want to write about in my own blog? Thank you captain obvious, really didn't know that.

In addition to these ridiculous sites about the most pointless things (not saying blogs are pointless, that'd be hypocritical, just the sites that are supposed to help you) there are really weird advertisments, such as:
 
Really? A guy hacked his own blog? I understand hacking as breaking the code to something to gain access to usually restricted items, but by the definition used in the advertisement, I hack into my blog/facebook/email everyday (yes, I understand he modified the code to send new traffic, but it was bad word choice.  Also, the second check mark "How to get it written for you for cheap", doesn't that ruin the point of a blog? Like really? Oh, well.
 
Ok, well thats my post/rant for today, and just for your reference, I won't always just be critiquing other things, and my english may be terrible, but deal with it.
 
Peace out people.
-GTEngineer21

No comments:

Post a Comment